The Boulder International Film Festival (BIFF) opens on Thursday, February 14, 2013 with more than 50 independent films from around the world. Each of these films has the unique and creative ability to educate, integrate and bind our community through thoughtful discourse and action.
Boulder International Film Festival tickets are available on the website and at the Boulder Theater box office and seating is limited. Tickets are $12/adults, $10/students/seniors, and special pricing is available for groups of 10 or more. Group pricing is available through the website.
Thank you to all of the independent filmmakers who continue to explore our world and enrich our community.
@BoulderFilmFest Twitter Feed
latest BIFF news
- FESTIVAL REPORT: "Love Free or Die"
- FESTIVAL REPORT: Producing Your Own Documentary Workshop
- FESTIVAL REPORT: Master Animation Class with Bill Plympton
- FESTIVAL REPORT: B.A.D. PARTY!!!!
- FESTIVAL REPORT: "The Movement"
- FESTIVAL REPORT: Martin Sheen at BIFF 2012
- FESTIVAL REPORT: William H. Macy Tribute
- FESTIVAL REPORT: Digital Media Symposium, Part 1
- FESTIVAL REPORT: Digital Media Symposium, Part 2
- FUN: A guide to BIFF parties and local happy hours
- FESTIVAL REPORT: "Patriocracy"
- PREVIEW: "Township to the Stage"
- LAST NIGHT: Happy crowd, happier honorees
- PREVIEW: "Love Free or Die"
- BEHIND THE SCENES: Curtains at the Church
- PREVIEW: "Nicky's Family"
BIFF 2012 YouTube Playlist
Click on the image to start the playlist. This playlist can also be viewed on our BIFF 2012 YouTube channel. New videos will be added througout the BIFF weekend.
join the BIFF mailing list
Have you signed up to volunteer for BIFF yet? Sign up now (current volunteers, sign in) on our Volunteer Form page