- Feb. 28, 2013 – Ninth Annual Boulder International Film Festival Attracts More Than 20,000 Attendees (2013 BIFF_Post Festival Release_FINAL_022813)
- Jan. 24, 2013 – 47 Films Slated for Highly Anticipated 2013 Boulder International Film Festival (2013 BIFF_Program Press Release_FINAL 012413)
- Jan 25, 2012 - Film Celebrities Martin Sheen and William H. Macy to be Honored at the Boulder International Film Festival Feb. 16-19 (MS-Word)
- April 4, 2012 – Eighth Annual Boulder International Film Festival Attracts Largest Audience to Date with More Than 19,000 Attendees (MS-Word)
- Jan 31, 2011 – 54 Films Slated for Highly Anticipated 2011 Boulder International Film Festival (MS-Word)
- Jan 24, 2011 – Digital Media Symposium Announces Panelists (MS-Word) (PDF)
- Jan 12, 2011 – Oscar-Winning Director Oliver Stone to be Honored at Boulder International Film Festival, Feb. 20 (MS-Word) (PDF)
- Feb 15, 2010 – Sixth Annual Boulder International Film Festival Reaches Largest Audience in Festival History (MS-Word)
- Jan 21, 2010 – 47 Films and 31 Filmmakers Slated for 2010 Boulder International Film Festival Feb. 11-14 (MS-Word)
- Jan 14, 2010 – Digital Media Convergence Symposium Unites Colorado’s Technology and Entertainment Industries (MS-Word)
- Jan 11, 2010 – Alec Baldwin to be Honored at Boulder International Film Festival (MS-Word)
public relations for BIFF
BIFF would like to thank Amélie Company for their generous PR support. For media interviews, to obtain press credentials or any other film festival PR matters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lexie Alcon at 303) 832-2700 ext. 203.
media accreditation runs through February 5, 2013
Boulder International Film Festival Press Accreditation Process:
RETURNING JOURNALISTS: If you received a 2012 Boulder International Film Festival media pass, please submit your coverage as well as current contact information, to Lexie at email@example.com to be considered for accreditation in 2013.
NEW APPLICANTS: If you are a new applicant, please fill out the Boulder International Film Festival Press Accreditation Request form and return it with your latest coverage (byline included) and letter of assignment on company letterhead from your assignment editor to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 5, 2013.
After receiving your application, BIFF will review your request and you will be notified via email regarding the status of it. If your application is approved, details will be sent to you stating how and where to pick up your press pass. One applicant per request form, please.