Feb. 25, 2014 — 10th Annual Boulder International Film Festival Celebrates Decade of Film and Largest Attendance to Date — (BIFF 2014_Post Festival Release_FINAL)
- Feb. 12, 2014 — Final Media Alert -- (2014 BIFF_Media Alert_FINAL)
- Feb. 8, 2014 — BIFF Welcomes Shirley MacLaine! — (Media Alert_Shirley MacLaine_FINAL)
- Feb 4, 2014 — BIFF 2014 Fact Sheet – Boulder International Film Festival_Fact Sheet_FINAL
- Feb. 4, 2014 — Celebrating a Decade of Film, Boulder International Film Festival Plans Big for 10th Anniversary – (BIFF_10th Anniversary Release_FINAL)
- Feb. 4, 2014 – Workshops and Panels Thrive at BIFF 2014! (biff 2014 w & p press release)
- Feb. 4, 2014 -- Second Annual CU@BIFF Program Expands to Include Script Readings, Workshops, Panels, a Pitch Slam . . . and a Contest with a $1,000 Prize! (cu @ biff 2014 press release bettere)
- Jan. 30, 2014 – BIFF’s Youth Pavilion Expands to Three Days; Activities Designed to Help Grow New Generation of Filmmakers (youth pavilion press release)
- Jan. 23, 2014 - 58 Films Slated for the Highly Anticipated 10th Annual Boulder International Film Festival, Feb. 13-16 (2014 BIFF_Program Press Release_FINAL)
- Jan. 16, 2014 – Opening-Night Film Announced for BIFF 2014; Turturro’s ‘Fading Gigolo’ (2014 BIFF_Opening Night Press Release_FINAL)
- Feb. 28, 2013 – Ninth Annual Boulder International Film Festival Attracts More Than 20,000 Attendees (2013 BIFF_Post Festival Release_FINAL_022813)
- Jan. 24, 2013 – 47 Films Slated for Highly Anticipated 2013 Boulder International Film Festival (2013 BIFF_Program Press Release_FINAL 012413)
- Jan 25, 2012 - Film Celebrities Martin Sheen and William H. Macy to be Honored at the Boulder International Film Festival Feb. 16-19 (MS-Word)
- April 4, 2012 – Eighth Annual Boulder International Film Festival Attracts Largest Audience to Date with More Than 19,000 Attendees (MS-Word)
- Jan 31, 2011 – 54 Films Slated for Highly Anticipated 2011 Boulder International Film Festival (MS-Word)
- Jan 24, 2011 – Digital Media Symposium Announces Panelists (MS-Word) (PDF)
- Jan 12, 2011 – Oscar-Winning Director Oliver Stone to be Honored at Boulder International Film Festival, Feb. 20 (MS-Word) (PDF)
- Feb 15, 2010 – Sixth Annual Boulder International Film Festival Reaches Largest Audience in Festival History (MS-Word)
- Jan 21, 2010 – 47 Films and 31 Filmmakers Slated for 2010 Boulder International Film Festival Feb. 11-14 (MS-Word)
- Jan 14, 2010 – Digital Media Convergence Symposium Unites Colorado’s Technology and Entertainment Industries (MS-Word)
- Jan 11, 2010 – Alec Baldwin to be Honored at Boulder International Film Festival (MS-Word)
public relations for BIFF
BIFF would like to thank Amélie Company for their generous PR support. For media interviews, to obtain press credentials or any other film festival PR matters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at 303-832-2700. Press materials and information can be requested from Senior Communications Officer Brad Weismann at email@example.com or at 303-443-2283.
media accreditation runs through February 7, 2014
Boulder International Film Festival Press Accreditation Process:
RETURNING JOURNALISTS: If you received a 2013 Boulder International Film Festival media pass, please submit your coverage as well as current contact information, to Lexie at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for accreditation in 2014.
NEW APPLICANTS: If you are a new applicant, please fill out the Boulder International Film Festival Press Accreditation Request form and return it with your latest coverage (byline included) and letter of assignment on company letterhead from your assignment editor to email@example.com by February 7, 2014.
After receiving your application, BIFF will review your request and you will be notified via email regarding the status of it. If your application is approved, details will be sent to you stating how and where to pick up your press pass. One applicant per request form, please.
Please note: Press reviews are not allowed for the following films at BIFF 2014: “Ernest and Celestine,” “The Missing Picture,” and “Keep On Keepin’ On.” Capsule reviews ONLY are permitted for the following films: “Ida,” “The Face of Love,” “Finding Vivian Maier,” and Elaine Strich: Shoot Me.”